At Complete Care Management Partners, LLC (CCMP), we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. Every employee is responsible for safeguarding your rights as an individual we serve.
As a participant in CCMP’s care coordination services and/or program, you have the right to:
- Access information about CCMP.
- Programs and services we provide on behalf of your health plan.
- Our staff qualifications.
- Decline participation in CCMP services.
- Be supported by CCMP to connect with your designated health plan, program, and/or assigned care coordinator.
- Be informed of all care coordination services available through CCMP.
- Have personally identifiable data and medical information kept confidential.
- Know what entities have access to your information.
- Know procedures used by CCMP to ensure security, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Be treated courteously and respectfully by CCMP staff.
- Be free from any form of restraint or seclusion used as a means of coercion, discipline, convenience, or retaliation.
- Exercise your rights with the assurance that the exercise of those rights will not adversely affect the way you are treated.
- Communicate complaints to CCMP and receive instruction on our process.
- Including timeliness standards for responding to and resolving complaints or issues of quality.
- Receive understandable information.
To ensure you get the most out of CCMP’s services, we ask that you be an active participant in the program so that we may best support you in achieving your health care goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide CCMP with information necessary for delivery of services including change of address, phone number, injuries or illness.
- Notifying CCMP and your usual care provider if you disenroll from the program.