At Complete Care Management Partners, LLC (CCMP), we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. Every employee is responsible for safeguarding your rights as an individual we serve.
As a participant in CCMP’s care management program, you have the right to:
- Access information about CCMP.
- Programs and services we provide on behalf of your health plan.
- Our staff qualifications.
- Decline participation or disenroll from CCMP programs and services.
- Know your care manager and know how to request a change in care manager.
- Be supported by CCMP to collaborate on decisions with your practitioners.
- Be informed of all care management services available, even if a service is not covered, and to discuss options with treating practitioners.
- Have personally identifiable data and medical information kept confidential.
- Know what entities have access to your information.
- Know procedures used by CCMP to ensure security, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Be treated courteously and respectfully by CCMP staff.
- Communicate complaints to CCMP and receive instruction on our process.
- Including timeliness standards for responding to and resolving complaints or issues of quality.
- Receive understandable information.
To ensure you get the most out of CCMP’s services, we ask that you be an active participant in the program so that we may best support you in achieving your health care goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Following the mutually agreed-on care management plan or notifying your care manager if you cannot follow the plan offered by CCMP.
- Providing CCMP with information necessary to deliver our services to you.
- Notifying CCMP and your usual care provider if you disenroll from the program.